Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player


1957

In obedience to the Holy Spirit's prompting to provide a haven for spiritual refreshing, Christian teaching and fellowship, FUNDY CAMP was birthed under the prayer and guidance of Pastors Victor Schofield, Burton Shupe, George Spencer and Will Power.
For many years the Camp was under the umbrella of the Pentecostal Holiness.

1996
In 1996 the Camp was purchased by Fundy Camp Society and it is now an inter-denominational Christian Family Camp under the direction of a Spirit filled board of directors made up of cabin owners and elected annually by the society.

2007
In 2007 Fundy Camp celebrated it's Golden Anniversary.

To this day we are always striving to hear Holy Spirit’s direction He wants for the camp
and we bring in speakers recognized for their Heart of the Father and direction in spiritual gifts.

Events Speakers Gallery Leadership History Location Contact